Timewise Vintage Watches exhibit regularly at art and antique fairs as well as watch fairs.
Due to the current pandemic, it is likely we won’t be exhibiting for a little while, but we will post more often new stock over the next few months.
Next planned events are:
- 17 – 28 June 2020: The Summer Art & Antiques Fair OLYMPIA Stand E9.
Buy with confidence from an inspiring array of over 30 categories of beautiful, unusual and rare objects from antique to the present day.
We are looking forward to your visit. If you would like to receive an entrance ticket, please feel free to contact us
- 11 – 13 September 2020: The PETWORTH PARK Antiques & Fine Art Fair.
Petworth Park, Petworth House, Petworth, West Sussex GU28 0QY.
A stately mansion nestled in the South Downs, housing the most exquisite art collection in the care of the National Trust.
- 17 – 23 September 2020: LAPADA ART & ANTIQUES FAIR. Stand 32.
The LAPADA Art & Antiques Fair in Berkeley Square, Mayfair, London is this Autumn’s must-visit event for sourcing and buying fine art and antiques.
Earlier events 2020:
- 18 – 24 March: The Open Art Fair Stand C16
The Open Art Fair wanted to show the world the strength and resilience of the antique trade, but unfortunately, due to the impact of the Coronavirus, the fair had to close after the second day, on the 19th of March.
- 20 – 23 February: The London Classic Car Show. A classic car buyer’s paradise in Olympia London.
- 21 – 26 January 2020: BATTERSEA PARK Decorative Antiques & Textiles Fair in the Battersea Evolution, London.
- 9 – 12 January 2020: Mayfair Antiques & Fine Art Fair Stand 24 at The London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square.