Timewise Vintage Watches exhibit regularly at art and antique fairs as well as watch fairs.
The next planned events are:
28 September – 3 Oktober: BATTERSEA PARK Decorative Antiques & Textiles Fair in the Battersea Evolution, London.
14-17 October: CADA, The Cotswolds Art and Antiques Dealers’ Association Fair in Compton Verney Art Gallery and Park in Warwickshire CV35 9HZ
2-7 November: Winter Art & Antiques Fair Olympia London.
We are looking forward to keeping in touch. If you would like to be informed about our next planned fairs and receive an entrance ticket, please feel free to contact us.
21-26 September 2021: The Chelsea Antiques Fair, London.
- 13-15 August 2021: The Cotswolds Decorative, Antiques & Art Fair, Westonbirt School, Tetbury, Gloucestershire
- 23-25 July 2021: The LAPADA Pavilion at The Game Fair in Warwickshire.
- 18–20 June 2021: The Petworth Park Antiques & Fine Art Fair.
- 11 to Sunday 13 September 2020: Petworth Park Antiques & Fine Art Fair
- 18 – 24 March: The Open Art Fair Stand C16
Unfortunately, due to the impact of the Coronavirus, the fair had to close after the second day, on the 19th of March.
- 20 – 23 February: The London Classic Car Show. A classic car buyer’s paradise in Olympia London.
- 21 – 26 January 2020: BATTERSEA PARK Decorative Antiques & Textiles Fair in the Battersea Evolution, London.
- 9 – 12 January 2020: Mayfair Antiques & Fine Art Fair Stand 24 at The London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square.